- The following access qualifications are required: Bachelor’s Degree qualification (EQF level 6)
“Made in Italy” is a worldwide famous label which describes cultural heritage, timeless elegance and well-known glamour.
In a context where the fashion and luxury industries keep on developing rapidly and are in constant high-demand, the Italian fashion system keeps growing in the main international markets, while still remaining recognisable thanks to its creativity, brand luxury sector and its innovative medium-sized enterprises (MSEs).
As the Italian excellence of raw materials and manufacturing, craftmanship, know-how, expertise and creative energy are well recognised within the world of fashion, being familiar with the characteristics of the Italian system represents a value added for those who wish to work in the fashion industry.
In this context, this Postgraduate Master course provides students with a strong background that allows them to understand the fashion industry dynamics with a specific reference on Made in Italy and the role that it plays within the fashion industry. This Postgraduate Master focuses on the development of the fashion sector throughout history, marketing strategies and company branding, supply and production chains and fashion communications.
During the course, the following topics will be covered:
- The History of Fashion and Costume
- Essential steps to launching a new brand
- Fashion timeframe, editions, collections
- The Fashion and Luxury distribution
- The Nearshoring definition and supply chains dislocation
- The concept of Made in Italy in the supply chain of Italian brands
- Types of partnerships with relevant legal and economic aspects
- The players in the supply chain
- Fashion as communication
Contattaci o vieni a trovarci in sede per avere maggiori informazioni:
tel.: 0736 096621
Viale L. Luciani 2 (piazzale della stazione ferroviaria), Ascoli Piceno
- Durata 1500 ore
- Livello Tutti livelli
- Lingua English
- Modalità corso On-Line
- CFU 60
- Partecipazione A pagamento